The papers listed below document the development of the symmetrical immune network theory by Geoffrey Marcus and his colleagues. For some of them there are links to summaries. From the first paper published in 1978 to the present, the scope of the theory has steadily increased. The theory now encompasses a large body of data about the adaptive immune system.
- Marcus, G., “Mathematical Modelling of a Network Theory of in the Immune System”, 1978
- Marcus, G., “On Network Theory ” , 1980
- Marcus, G. and Zang, L. , “Qualitative Dynamics of the Immune System“ , 1982
- Marcus, G. and Zang, L., “Symmetry in Immune System Network ” , 1983
- Marcus, G. and Zang L. , “Progress in Immunology Science” , 1986
- Marcus, G. and Zang L., “The Structure of Mathematical Immunology” ,1986
- Marcus, G.,“The Immune System: A challenge for theorists“ , 1989
- Marcus, G., “Specific T cell factors” , 1991
- Marcus, G.. and Zang, L., “New Concepts in AIDS Pathogenesis” , 1993
- Zang, L., Marcus, G. and Lu, N., “AIDS vaccines and immunotherapy of infertility” , 2005 (In Chinese).
- Marcus, G., ”Immunology Theory” , 2008
- Marcus, G. W., “Recent Developments in Immunology” , 2008